Friday, August 6, 2010

RASH opens in one week

RASH opens one week today!  And we're in full swing, well kind of!  That is, in between our full time jobs, families and other commitments.  The logistics and tech side of things are pretty time consuming.  We had a set back this week when we discovered our key prop - a comfortable armchair - didn't pass the flameproofing requirements.  I'll spare you the details!  But we found a lighting designer - yay for Mike Inwood. We've designed the PlayBill - yay for Antony!.  I've got my new costume. We've improved the blog and got the show working on my laptop - yay for Mari! We began distributing postcards and doing some online marketing. Now we just have to sell out. Oh yeah, and I have to perform too!  We can't wait to hear what you think of the show.  Share your comments if you've already seen it.

No comments: